Cobb County Judge Offers Amicable Family Mediation Services that Focus on the Best Interests of Your Family
When your relationship with your child is on the line, it is important to pursue legal services that foster the parent-child relationship. Mediation minimizes the negative impact that legal actions have on a family. As a Cobb County judge, Charles Chesbro understands the factors that family law judges consider when determining issues like child custody and divorce. He understands the importance of maintaining control over these decisions by reaching an amicable decision out of court. He works diligently to find solutions that work for you and your family. Charles Chesbro Mediation Services can help you resolve even the most contentious of family issues.
Resolve a Variety of Family Legal Issues through the Effective Process of Mediation
Mediation can help you resolve a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Division of assets
- Legal separation
- Child custody
- Grandparent visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Modification of existing court orders
- Parental relocation
Mediation is a voluntary process so as long as you and the other party are willing to engage in this process, you can potentially resolve any family legal issue through this process.
Benefits of Using Mediation to Resolve Family Disputes
Family disputes lend themselves to mediation because this process focuses on helping the parties resolve their issues through a spirit of collaboration. It also enhances communication between the parties and clears up misunderstandings.
Some of the benefits of mediating your family law issues include:
- Cost-effective – Mediation is a much more affordable method of resolving family disputes than litigation. You can avoid or reduce attorney’s fees and other litigation expenses. You can also share the costs of mediation.
- Focused on the best interests of the family – You can create a customized agreement that is tailored to your unique family situation and do what is in your family’s best interests.
- Time-saving option – Mediation can resolve family disputes in a fraction of the time that it takes to litigate a case.
- Enhanced communication – An effective mediator like Charles Chesbro can facilitate communication between the parties and provide a framework to resolve issues in the future.
- Minimized effect on children – When parents work together, children always benefit. Rather than battling issues out in court, you can collaborate and keep your focus on what is best for your children.
Charles Chesbro is dedicated to helping your family reach a mutually-beneficial agreement and will work tirelessly to guide you through the mediation process.
Contact Charles Chesbro to Schedule a Consultation
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of mediation or whether your case is appropriate for mediation, contact Charles Chesbro Mediation Services. Charles Chesbro is a certified mediator in Georgia and he has mediated in all courts since 1992. He has mediated hundreds of civil and domestic cases and has helped families find amicable solutions when they did not think it was possible. Contact Charles Chesbro Mediation Services online or call us at 678-360-6568 to schedule a consultation to learn more about our services.